Tuesday, April 21, 2009

first day prayer

First day, new day, new beginnings, always a fresh start.  Looking to make each day the best it can be, to accomplish all that needs to be done, and then some:)  Wanting to draw nearer to God.  Wanting to help those who need my help, happily and without complaint...

I want to find the good in all, the goodness in every day, to live in the present fully, the past is gone, the future, well, who knows??  

No complaining, no whining, no doubts.

Comments maybe...

I want to encourage and raise up; I want to be encouraged and rise up to each challenge as it comes.  

Let me see each person as God sees them.  Let me see what He wants me to see.  Let me do as He desires.

Let me reach those who are seeking, let me help those who are hurting, let me love as He loves.

God, in the name of Jesus Christ I pray to You; please fill me with Your peace, Your lovingkindness, Your wisdom, and Your ways.  In all things in my daily life may You be glorified.  And when I fall short, let me begin anew to reach for You.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment